Starting Monday 1st June 2020, Dignus Services will be resuming business operations.
Having keenly monitored developments in Nigeria and Lagos State especially, and with the latest pronouncement by the government to gradually ease the lockdown operations, we have decided to resume operations in June.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our staff, customers, and clients remains our utmost priority at Dignus Services. We will continue to act in line with governmental regulations and global best practices in our operations, and take necessary precautionary measures to minimize risk to our employees, facilities and customers. In addition to this, some other safety measures we will be taking include:
- Thorough fumigation and sanitization of Dignus`s office premises before the resumption date.
- We will continue to enforce strict restriction of third-party access to our office premises and facilities for non-essential activities.
- Social distancing protocols will be observed our office premises.
- In line with government regulations, nose masks have now become a part of our staff`s dress code, and visitors and clients will be required to use this essential PPE before they step into our office premises.
- Staff and visitors will be required to wash their hands with soap and water upon entry into the premises of Dignus Services.
- Physical meetings with vendors and customers shall be conducted only through virtual platforms, except where physical meetings are absolutely necessary and requisite pre-approvals have been granted in accordance with Dignus Services’ internal access rules.
- Access to our training rooms, meeting rooms, conference and seminar rooms shall be strictly monitored in order to comply with the government directive regarding the convergence of people in a particular place at the same time. Bookings and access request will require a minimum of 48hrs notice.
- This is essential in order to allow for effective resource planning which will incorporate appropriate social distancing strategies to limit the number of individuals in a location at any particular time.
- All visitors will be required to complete an access request form with attestation that the visitor has not been exposed to risk of infection, while basic health screening will be carried out at the entrance with a thermometer gun to check the body temperature of the visitor before granting access into our facility.
- Till further notice, our hours of operation will be from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this post COVID-19 lockdown.
With your support, we will achieve a hitch-free delivery of our services and keep providing you with the facilities and support you need to maximize your productivity and output. We will keep you informed on any changes to our operating procedures accordingly.